Friday, November 13, 2009

Donate for children

Hello friends, it is very saddening to see the plight of children begging at traffic signals or dancing to the tunes of drums for the passersby’s entertainment. I have also seen children working at ‘dhabas’, the roadside eateries and even small factories. Can’t we do something for them; measures like paying for their education, giving them space to live and so on? Donating to charity seems the best option. I browsed through the Internet and found a number of links that stand for the cause of child development. I happened to click on the link carrying information about Plan India. I really wanted to donate for children and I found this organization as a platform for sending some money.

Why I am writing here at this blog forum is to seek a bit of your help. If all of us donate for children, I think there will be no beggar children on the streets. There should also be a drive from the govt. and all existing NGOs to take care of these underprivileged children. Donating to charity will help these bodies take complete responsibility of every child right from their basic necessities to their education and final settlement.

I am truly in favor of donating to charity and creating a positive difference in every child via the charitable organization. I have even registered myself to take part in the activities of promoting the needy children towards the ladder of success. Donate for children and do get started for a ‘developed India’.

No comments: